London Make-up Institute is supported by Worldwide Accreditation by BABTAC – Association of Beauty & Cosmotology
With so many courses on the market, it’s easy for professionals and clients alike to get confused what to choose. London Makeup Institute courses are accredited by BABTAC, you’ll be qualified with the longest established and most well known membership association in the beauty industry. Having a BABTAC certificate will demonstrate your credentials and the high quality of your training.
By being accredited by BABTAC, you will be accepted for insurance purposes and you will be able to enjoy the wide and varied benefits of BABTAC membership.
If you are accredited with A Sculpt Beauty/BABTAC qualification, you are entitled to a £5 discount on BABTAC Insurance.
BABTAC MEMBERSHIP & INSURANCE
Established in Gloucester in 1977, BABTAC are the premier UK association for beauty, as well as one of the longest standing and influential bodies for beauty and holistic therapies. We work ‘not for profit’ so our main concerns are the well-being of our members, regulation of the industry and public welfare. Governed by a Council of industry professionals, we also offer unrivaled beauty expertise, a rigorous ethical code and a professional practice standard.
Our logo is a sign of confidence; whenever you see it, you can rest assured the therapist is a qualified professional, committed to excellence in the field as well as their continuing development as a professional.
BABTAC membership and insurance
Becoming a BABTAC member is not just about market leading insurance; your membership will also include access to exclusive offers, discounts and help and support to ensure you become more profitable and better skilled.
We recommend the following insurance for Makeup artists:
Specialist membership is limited to the following treatments nails, make up, spray tanning and eyelash extensions, but with the same benefits as a full member. This package follows wherever you go, whether you rent a room in the salon or you are a mobile therapist.
What do I get as a specialist member?
- Annual membership of the longest established industry organisation with like-minded professionals
- Excellent industry insurance policy
- Information at your fingertips with Vitality, our leading industry magazine
- Access to ‘Benefits by BABTAC’that offers cashback on the high-street plus discounts on training and other practical business services, helping you and your business save money, and earn back the cost of your Membership. Click here to find out more
- The opportunity to participate in ‘Promotions by BABTAC‘, which has this year partnered with Tampax, Always and Actimel to help generate bookings for our Members. Click hereto find out more
- a membership packcontaining your insurance certificate, window sticker and badge, with a Good Practice Guide offering tips and advice on treatments, customer service and managing complaints
- provision of our members’ cardwhich offers discounts on trade purchase of supplies for your business
- Access to our exclusive Members’ Areaon com, including special offers and access to marketing materials